- participate in at least one 2010 Trustworthy and True: Christian Authors on Tour event;
- self-select this payment option after being selected to participate in the 2010 Tour
Silver members receive the following benefits:
- full page advertisement about author and book on http://www.christianauthorsontour.com/;
- 55% discount off of vending fees at monthly Christian Book Lovers Fellowships and all other Tour events including the 2-day Christian writer’s conference as part of the 5-day Western Caribbean cruise (the only exception to this rule is when participating authors invite CAOT to co-sponsor their independent events in those instances it is expected that the hosting author receive full payment because this becomes a special event);
- up to two interviews on Christian Authors on Tour Blog Talk Radio Show per month;
- opportunity to serve as guest co-host on the Christian Authors on Tour Blog Talk Radio Show;
- inclusion in monthly marketing blitz via social marketing sites for Tour;
- one Christian book of his/her choice included at the Christian Authors on Tour online Book Store;
- one Christian book of his/her choice included in the Beautiful and Smart Book Club Initiative;
- opportunity to become the author spotlight of the month at http://www.christianauthorsontour.com/ and in a Tour newsletter emailed monthly to a database of 2,000+ individuals;
- opportunity to be included in at least one write-up in http://www.examiner.com/;
- opportunity to participate in FREE monthly online professional development opportunities;
- opportunity to submit one article of no more than 1,000 words sharing your personal testimony of how you use writing as a tool for Christian ministry as part of an anthology project at a discounted rate of 55%; and
- opportunity to participate in weekly Tour calls.
Silver Membership Fee - ($35 x 11 = $385)/4 payments made quarterly
- January 25, 2010 - $96.25 (Feb, Mar, Apr);
- April 1, 2010 $96.25 (May, Jun, Jul);
- July 1, 2010 $96.25 (Aug, Sept, Oct);
- October 1, 2010 $96.25 (Nov, Dec)
NOTE: 10% of the membership dues will be sown into a general kitty available to Silver and Gold members who are experiencing financial hardships and/or need quick loans to help them purchase books and/or grow their writing ministries.
All members are responsible for their own travel and/or lodging to each Tour fellowship and/or event.